Simple, creamy, zesty and tasty!
Serves 4, takes 30 mins approx.
Here’s a downloadable PDF recipe card for printing.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C and put on a pot of salted water for pasta.
2. Wash and chop the leek (a good video to show you how here) and the garlic and fry on a medium heat in some oil for a few minutes until starting to soften. Start boiling the pasta.
3. Add the tuna and cream to the pot with the leek and garlic, then squeeze in the lemon juice. Mix together and season to taste. Remove the pot from the heat.
4. When the pasta is done, drain it and then add to the creamy tuna mix you’ve made, stirring it all together.
5. Transfer everything to an oven dish and grate the cheese on the top.
6. Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has started to brown, then serve.
Grow It Yourself
BBC Good Food
Fife Diet Recipes
Love Food Hate Waste
Keep Scotland Beautiful