1. Wash the lettuce, spring onions, tomatoes and chives. Chop the spring onions into circles, finely chop the chives, and halve the tomatoes.
2. Empty the creme fraiche into a large bowl and mix in one or two teaspoons of curry powder depending on your preference.
3. Add the tomatoes, spring onions and chives to the bowl. Tear, chop or shred the lettuce and add that to the bowl too, then mix everything together.
4. Put the chicken on a plate or tray, and sprinkle with one or two teaspoons of curry powder. You can season it with a bit of salt and pepper too, if you want to. Mix it together so that the chicken is evenly coated.
5. Heat a little oil in a pain, then fry the chicken on a medium heat until it’s cooked through. At the same time or afterwards, bring a pot of water to the boil to cook the pasta.
6. Add the cooked chicken to the bowl with the salad mix and creme fraiche. Drain the pasta when it’s done and add that also, mixing everything together. Have a taste and season it with salt and pepper if you want to, then serve.
Here’s a downloadable PDF recipe card for printing.