Hours: Part time 18.75 hours per week (additional flexible hours may be available)
Salary: £12,500 per annum & contributory employers pension scheme if eligible
Rosyth Community Projects Limited is a registered charity based in Rosyth which delivers the Edible & Tasty Spaces: EATS Rosyth project. We operate a community hub in Rosyth as well as a community garden and orchard. We provide opportunities in the Rosyth community for Growing, Cooking and Sharing to increase the sense of community in the town through volunteering to reduce food waste, encourage growing and a healthier lifestyle through the provision of a hub facility serving community meals twice a week. We are committed to enabling a diverse range of local residents, volunteers and visitors to participate in our resources to learn, share and enjoy with the aim of bringing about personal growth and a greener community. In addition, to support the projects financial sustainability EATS Rosyth runs a café as a social enterprise, hires out their spaces, and hosts events to generate income.
Main Purpose of Post
In this role you will manage all aspects of administration and bookkeeping associated with the day to day running of the project. Providing a full range of administrative services, taking the lead on data entry and the management of our systems. You will be responsible for all financial processing as required by EATS Rosyth and deal with all enquires that EATS Rosyth receives from a variety of communication channels, e.g., Social Media, email, phone calls
• To Provide a full range of administrative services as directed by the General Manager
• Manage emails and support with phone calls and social media queries
• Raising & processing invoices & banking payments
• Reconciling of all financial transactions (through use of Dext and Xero software as well as Virgin Online Business Banking)
• Consolidating payroll data to submit to external payroll provider.
• Organise and support meetings, attend and take minutes as required.
• Take bookings and appointments for the use of EATS Rosyth facilities.
• To help ensure that we hold sufficient stationery and other stocks.
• Manage Event and Room Bookings
• To support specific activities as required by the project, e.g. event management; including set-up of rooms.
Please note the closing date for applications is Friday 8th December 2023 at 5pm
Further details on the role and how to apply can be found in the application pack at this link:
All completed application forms should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosyth Community Projects Limited is an accredited Living Wage & equal opportunities employer and a registered Charity SC048688. All personal information supplied as part of this application process for employment with be held and used in strict accordance with GDPR policies.